Bretz RV & Marine Inventory Washer/Cleaner in Missoula, Montana
As our new inventory cleaner/washer, you will ensure that the inventory passing through our wash-pad for sale or the showroom is up to the Blue Ribbon standard! We promote from within and this is a launching pad for long-term careers with our company.
Why Should I Apply:
• You take pride in your work each day
• Are a team player
• Want to work in a fast-paced, fun environment
• $12/hour to start with room for growth
• Clean and maintain inventory
• Clean client vehicles as needed
• Maintain strict adherence to dealership policy on client vehicle care and operation Coordinate with sales and service to ensure on-time deliveries
• Wash and clean inventory for customer purchase and showroom
• Willingness to help out other team members and departments as needed
• Ability to clean thoroughly and efficiently Good communication
• Ability to work on a team
• Ability to work as an individual as needed
• Monday-Friday and Tuesday-Saturday Shifts available (Flexibility as needed/warranted)
• Typically 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
• Overtime available as needed based on volume and staffing
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to utilize manual dexterity as well as stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.