Scariano Construction Office Manager in Missoula, Montana
Scariano Construction is excited to add another member to our growing team. We pride ourselves on working with our clients to meet their goals and make their dreams come true - on schedule and on budget - and we need an Office Manager to help make this happen! The right candidate will take on the duties of our current Office Manager as they transition into another role within the company. Please see below for duties and requirements.
- Setup and maintain company files and databases.
- Bookkeeping including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and monthly reconciliation.
- Assist with benefit management, company insurance policies and personnel policy creation and updates.
- Manage incoming inquiries and deliveries.
- Serve as the first point of contact and liaison between clients, staff and subcontractors.
- Order office supplies and coordinate office cleaning.
- Support other office staff as necessary.
- Word-processing, database software, Excel, Microsoft Office, accounting software. Experience with ComputerEase preferred.
- Knowledge of Business English and grammar; strong editing skills.
- Strong people and communication skills, organizational abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and use good judgment.
- Ability to work and problem-solve independently.
- Accounting experience or education preferred.
*This is a part-time to full-time position.