Cognizant Technology Solutions Salesforce Developer in Missoula, Montana
BE/ B Tech
▪ Support in analysis of requirements and identification of missing requirements/gaps if any.
▪ Make estimates based on the requirement and complexity.
▪ Prepare technical specification document as per standards.
▪ Submit the estimates for review.
▪ Conduct feasibility/impact analysis and submit for review.
▪ Provide required support to develop the proof of concept.
▪ Awareness & understanding of the different methodologies (SDLC, Agile etc).
▪ Analyze allocated task and understand low level and high level design of module level data models.
▪ Conduct coding as per finalized technical specification document.
▪ Follow coding standards & cloud platform best practices in development.
▪ Rework on the code based on inputs.
▪ Identify unit test case scenarios based on design.
▪ Prepare unit test cases and test data.
▪ Conduct unit testing Fix defects identified during unit testing.
▪ Prepare unit test document based on the test results for review.
▪ Provide periodic status update to supervisor and highlight / recommend any changes in design based on challenges faced during development.
▪ Support in the preparation of code review document.
▪ Support integration of components, as required.
▪ Update Traceability matrix and Release notes for the developed work package.
▪ Provide support on process audit services.
▪ Coordinate with QA team during the testing phase.
▪ Prepare SOAP UI stubs and gather necessary sample test data.
▪ Address queries raised by QA within defined timelines.
▪ Ensure completeness of technical components in all upstream and downstream systems for integration and testing.
▪ Investigate any defect raised and establish need for fixing.
▪ Fix defects identified during functional / non functional testing.
▪ Understand the defect impact / criticality and handle accordingly.
▪ Raise issues to QA leads Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
▪ Support System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
▪ Fix defects identified during UATunit testing, Peer testing, performance testing, SIT, UAT within agreed timelines.
▪ Submit revised code for review.
Deployment Support and Closure.
▪ Prepare knowledge transfer document to be shared with the support team.
▪ Manage version control and dependencies for code migration.
▪ Update cloud GOLD instances as appropriate.
▪ Conduct allocated transition tasks as per timelines.
▪ Address queries/provide assistance in fixing issues during warranty period.
▪ Provide prompt response during production.
▪ Fix defects as and when required.
▪ Share activity status and highlight concerns if any.
Service Support and Maintenance Release Management.
▪ Attend user calls, and capture required information and incident details for logging.
▪ Make changes in the code as required and run appropriate tests.
▪ Close tickets in five days (or as per defined SLAs) once the incident is resolved.
▪ Work out solution for the error and transfer to change management.
▪ Make minor code changes as and when required.
▪ Share solution developed with the product owner for review.
▪ Close the problem after validating the permanent fix rolledout to production.
▪ Review SAAS product version release notes to understand impact of product upgrades on custom code.
▪ Perform E2E testing for impacted custom code.
▪ Create specific artifacts for tasks allocated by Lead.
▪ Share artifact with supervisor for review.
▪ Upload article in the knowledge management repository.
▪ Seek inputs from knowledge repository to resolve problems.
▪ Apply best practices/ learning to own code.
Training and Recruitment / People Management.
▪ Provide inputs in creation of training courses and supporting artifacts on the training server such as demo, presentation.
▪ Conduct small training courses.
▪ Conduct technical, face to face interviews with candidates and support recruitment process.
Requirement Gathering and Analysis.
▪ Understand, interpret and clarify technical and functional and non functional requirements and requirement standards for the project.
▪ Gather necessary message schemas and understand transformation requirements.
Must Have Skills
Salesforce Analytics & Report
Bill Inquiry Handling
Good To Have Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity