C&B Equipment John Deere Sales Representative in Plentywood, Montana
C & B Equipment, a progressive family-owned company that has grown over 30 years to include John Deere Ag, material handling and power sports locations, has an opening for a Sales Representative at its location in Plentywood, MT. A Sales Rep maintains sales management information for customers, maintains company vehicles and equipment, conducts new equipment demonstrations, monitors trends in customer's business activities and provides communication to management, maintains current knowledge of used equipment values and has the ability to evaluate equipment properly for trading purposes, maintains knowledge of financing for the purchase of new and used goods, and attends applicable sales training events/seminars.
- Developing relationships and expanding customer pipelines
- Implementing strategies to increase sales and profit by prospecting within the defined territory
- Creates customer specific proposals based on detailed needs analysis
- Conducting market research to produce competitive comparisons
- Developing and maintaining expertise on industry trends and best practices
- Maintains sales management information for all customers in the assigned territory
- Maintains assigned company vehicles and equipment
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations,
- Monitors trends in customer's business activities and provides timely communication to management
- Maintains current knowledge of used equipment values and has the ability to evaluate equipment properly for trading purposes
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars.
- Qualified candidates must have at least 3 years prior outside sales experience
- Experience developing and winning new business in a highly competitive environment
- Self-driven to actively prospect, cultivate and close new business opportunities using effective questioning skills to tailor solution benefits to meet prospect needs.
- Exceptional communication and sales presentation skills
- Relates well to all kinds of people and easily builds trusting relationships
- Unwavering integrity and strong work ethic
- Willingness to travel across the assigned sales territory to grow business relationships
- Proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Valid driver's license and a safe driving record
- Previous sales knowledge and experience with agricultural equipment and outdoor power equipment strongly preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Qualified applicants must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. C & B Equipment is a drug-free workplace.
- Competitive pay based on your experience
- Excellent benefits including - Medical, Dental, Vision, and Accident Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K with Company Match starting immediately, generous parental leave for both moms & dads, and much more.
- Progressive Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays - starting at 3 weeks of PTO in the first year.
- Opportunities to grow - We love to promote within and have excellent training programs available to prepare you on-the-job and for your future with us.
- Make an impact - You will participate in our annual Community Impact Day where we give back to the communities where we work and live.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for all team members. We are an equal opportunity employer as defined by federal, state or local laws.
Apply today at cbequipment.com/careers to find out more about this exciting opportunity!
C&B Operations is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer