Youth Dynamics Inc Care Manager in Shelby, Montana
Are you a hardworking, compassionate person who enjoys working with a diverse group of families impacted by mental health problems or substance use?
Join our dedicated team in the Community Office as a Care Manager!
Our Care Managers are self-motivated, quick learners, and excited about taking on new challenges. Provide support for families in their home, at school, or in the community, and meet with them when they are available. Care managers connect families to community resources while teaching them the vital tools they need to achieve healing and well-being. Care managers may provide Family Support Team or Family Based mental health services.
At Youth Dynamics, we work with all families — natural, biological, foster, and adoptive. Our goal is to provide mental health treatment for kids with behavioral challenges and offer support and resources to their families.
Superior Benefits Include:
• Health benefits starting 35 days after employment with plans as low as $24 per month!
• Free dental and vision insurance!
• Retirement plan (403b) with a 5% match
• Health Savings Account
• Flex Savings Account
• Bereavement Pay
• Paid Jury Duty
• Extensive Training Program
• Flexible hours
• Common Sense Parenting Classes
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Quality working relationships in your community
• Paid days off and sick bank
• Trauma Informed, Actively Caring Culture
Minimum Qualifications vary:
• An excellent candidate has a bachelor degree and 2 years of professional experience in case/care management or direct service with youth diagnosed with serious emotional disturbance.
• Alternatively, candidates may have a minimum of 6 years of professional experience in case/care management or direct service with youth diagnosed with serious emotional disturbance.
• Candidates must maintain a good driving record, valid driver license and vehicle insurance and be able to use your own vehicle for local travel.
• Each year of post secondary education in human services equates to one year experience.